1. JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me
Keep your little one warm and cozy! The quilted outer nylon of the Urban Bundleme protects against wind and rain while the luxuriously soft inner thermaplush™ adds style and warmth.
- use with car seats, strollers, and joggers
- wind and water resistant
- machine washable
- removable top for easy temperature control
- allows safety straps to rest directly on child
- crash tested- FMVSS 213
2. JJ Cole Caprice Diaper Bag
High fashion meets function in this stylish tote. Choose from three carrying options including stroller straps, a padded shoulder strap, and tote handles. Ten pockets inside and out allow you to keep everything at your fingertips, all while looking effortlessly chic.
- spacious interior with multiple organizational compartments
- easy-access exterior pockets for wallet and cell phone
- insulated side bottle pockets
- removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- includes Grips™ stroller attachments and coordinating changing pad
3. JJ Cole 3 Pack Snap
With our pocketed bib parents can be prepared with easy-to-clean protection for baby’s mealtime. This fun design for little boys adds to the pleasure of stopping those spaghetti messes!
- three pack bib set
- wipeable fabrics for easy clean up
- convenient three-snap closure, adjustable fit
- catch-all pocket
4. JJ Cole Changing Pad
This sleek clutch unfolds to a padded wipeable changing area.
- unfolds to large, 19″ x 28″ pad
- attach-anywhere handle
- pocket holds wipes case and multiple diapers
- slim design fits in diaper bags
5. Charlie Banana Value Pack Diapers
We love cloth diapers for their many benefits. But after speaking with many cloth-diapering parents, we realized they were still buying disposable diapers for certain occasions, such as holidays and drop-offs with grandparents. Charlie Banana diapers are a “2-in-1” reusable diaper system. It’s a cloth diaper but with a smart front panel that gives you the option of tucking in a disposable pad for those special occasions. With Charlie Banana diapers, you get the best of both diaper worlds!
- With 12 Inserts
- 2-in-2 Reusable Diapering System
- Big Saver
6. Tortle Beanie
Tortle is a simple, comfortable beanie that helps prevent and treat early stages flat head syndrome: plagiocephaly. It makes the job of repositioning newborns safe and easy.
It is recommended that all newborns wear a Tortle for the first few months of life to aid in repositioning; which supports healthy development. Tortle works by gently deflecting your baby’s head when she’s sitting or lying on the back of her head, to gently move her head from side to side.
7. GuavaKids Guavamitt
Our mitts feature a two-part signature closure system that keeps scratches and germs at bay while adjusting to fit as baby grows. Research has shown that high-contrast graphics promote infant brain & eye development. With hand discovery occurring between 1 and 3 months of age, guavamitts engage baby’s senses by keeping bold (and reversible!) patterns within easy view. They also feature a two-part signature closure system that keeps scratches and germs at bay while adjusting to fit as baby grows.
a Rafflecopter giveaway